Need a replacement vehicle after an accident?
If you are not at fault, the quickest and easiest way to organise your hire car through us is to apply here on our website. Your online application will be received by us immediately, and we can begin the hire process.
Once we verify all the information on the form (along with any relevant attachments) we will contact you to arrange the date, duration and delivery location for the hire car.
Before you start the application, please ensure you have as much detail as possible from the accident, ie:
- Your claim number (if lodged)
- At-fault’s claim number
- At-fault’s details
- Accident date and location
You will also need your:
- Drivers licence
- Current registration papers (at the time of the accident)
- Comprehensive insurance policy (if you have one) even if you are not lodging a claim through your insurer
On delivery of the Hire Car in, order to proceed you will need to sign the following:
- General Hire Car Agreement
- Delivery Inspection Report
- Irrevocable Authority & Direction to Pay form
If you are at fault, and a Hire Car is required, please call us on 0432 035 470 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you for more information.
0432 035 470